Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Birthday Boy!
Today, my sweet first-born turns 5...a whole hand! I can't believe it's been five years since he was born. It seems like just yesterday that I was getting to know a teeny tiny 4 pound baby and worrying about him being able to leave the hospital with me! This little guy is so full of life...always on 'go' from the moment he wakes up till the moment he goes to sleep. He loves to laugh and loves to make everyone around him laugh too- from telling knock knock jokes, to making silly faces- Jack is always the life of the party! Jack is such a smart little boy. He loves to sound out words and is trying hard to read everything in sight. John and I are no longer able to spell around him because he figures everything out! :) We often refer to Jack as a future engineer- he loves to figure things out. He loves to help his Daddy out with any project that he's doing, and he loves to see how everything works. Maybe he'll follow in his Daddy's footsteps. His favorite toys continue to be anything that he can put together...tinker toys, 'big boy' legos, construction toys, k'nex, etc. He also enjoys putting puzzles together. Jack is so full of life...a bundle of energy that always has a smile on his face. His excitement about life is contagious. Jack enjoys school and is looking forward to starting kindergarten at the 'big school' (Momma's not so sure about it, though!). We have been so blessed by Jack for these last 5 years. I know that God has big plans for him and can't wait to see what lies ahead for our precious little boy! Happy Birthday, Jack...We love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jack! Evie said the same thing, "I'm 5 now. I whole hand!" Love keeping up with you and yours on your blog!
Post a Comment