We went down to Aiken to visit with MeMe and DatDat and enjoyed a fun day playing with them and stuffing ourselves with some of MeMe's yummy cooking! We got there early in the morning for a good breakfast...complete with grits, eggs, bacon and sausage! Nobody does breakfast like MeMe! We played for a while and Rylee got to help MeMe cook some yummy lunch too! I didn't get a ton of pictures...I guess we were too busy...but here are a few good ones that I got!
Jack taught MeMe how to play his new 'Guess Who' game...
Rylee helping MeMe cook...
A special chocolate milk treat...
Rylee had so much fun 'washing dishes' too...she had a little tub of water in the sink and probably washed dishes for half an hour...it was so funny...
Posing with her apron on...
Jack and Rylee with their Great-Grandparents...
No comments:
Post a Comment