Monday, May 19, 2008

Just pictures...

I feel like I've not put any random pictures up here in a while...sorry about that! We've just been staying busy....as usual! We enjoyed getting to see John's Grandfather, Pappy, a couple weeks ago when he came to visit. We were able to have a few dinners with him as well as dessert at our house one night. Other than that, we've just been hanging out watching these kids get bigger and bigger. Jack is getting really good at riding his bike- he's been pedaling all by himself this week and is really proud of himself. He and Daddy went to the zoo with some friends on Friday night and Jack got to touch all kinds of bugs and reptiles- an African cockroach, a millipede, and a bearded dragon iguana! Glad I wasn't there for that! Rylee is starting to talk up a storm and just loves to squeal. She is really enjoy eating her cereal -she is already a pro at opening her mouth for the spoon. She gets quite annoyed when I'm not fast enough with the next bite...and lets everyone know about it!

Ok, on to some pictures...(ok, lots of pictures!) :)




Jack enjoying some yummy watermelon...thank goodness it's summertime!!! And yes, I still make my 3 year old wear a bib with certain foods...I hate getting red stains out! :) He's pretty tolerant of me, thank goodness!!


Playing on the deck

Jumping high...I actually caught him mid-jump! Check out the tongue sticking out!

First time in the jumperoo...she likes it, but hasn't quite mastered jumping yet!


My sweet kiddos. It's rare to get a good together picture...big boy decided to cheese it up a bit!


Rylee smiling pretty



Playing in the exersaucer...Rylee is liking all her new (well, new to her...) toys to play in.


All the Flanagan guys at John's parents house


Rylee and Pappy




Jack showing Pappy some of his trains


Jack is getting really good at riding his bike...check out his cool Thomas helmet! He says it helps him ride better...whatever it takes to make him wear it, right?


Enjoying a Capri Sun on the deck. Jack and I have been enjoying some fun outside time during Rylee's morning naps. I think Jack likes having a little 'Mommy-time' to himself and I like staying outside so the house stays quiet- Rylee takes much better naps without the loud interruptions... :)


Rylee practicing sitting up. She's still kinda lopsided, but she's getting it. Such a strong little girl!


On Friday night, while Jack and Daddy were at the zoo with the other Daddy's and kiddos, all the Mommy's had dinner over here with the little ones. We don't usually get time with just the babies, so it was nice. Here's our attempts at getting a group picture of Rylee and her playmates. Rylee is 5 months, Kyle (in the middle) is 7 months and Manning (on the right) is 11 weeks. I guess we should enjoy these months that these babies stay put...soon we'll have all of them running around with the big brothers/sisters!


No comments: