Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yum Yum! First cereal...


Rylee is five months old now and we've just started giving her rice cereal. She is quite the little chunker, so I should've known she'd love something more to eat...she loved it! It took her a couple of bites to figure it out, but by the end of the very first feeding, she was opening her mouth for the spoon. So cute! She's getting cereal 2 times/day right now- at lunch and at dinnertime. We'll probably add another serving at breakfast time in a week or so. We're planning on starting vegetables at 6 months and I think I may even try to make some of my own baby food- stay tuned to see how that works out. :) Here are some pictures of the the little princess and her first 'meal'! I'm sure it's against the Bumbo seat 'rules' to have her in it on the table, but rest assured, I didn't leave her there unattended! :)


Messy Face

Looks like she likes it...


1 comment:

Kevin and Lisa said...

Yummy! She's doing so good! A good idea for pureed baby food is -after you make it, you can freeze them in cute ice cube trays and pop them out later in the week to warm up when ready to eat!