Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!


We had such a fun Halloween this year! Jack was really into the trick or treating and has truly enjoyed all of his 'loot'! I think we might've had the cutest fireman and dalmation ever, if I do say so myself! :) I'm already trying to figure out some good coordinating costumes for next year! We went out on Friday night around 6:30 so that Rylee wouldn't be too tired and could hang out with all of us. She made it for about half of the trip and then she and I headed back home to get her to bed! John and Jack kept going with some of our friends and Jack's buddies, Hodges and Emily. Jack had quite the bucket of goodies when he came back home! I think everyone was tired from the busy night...we all slept in till 7:40 on Saturday! That's probably the latest we've slept in in over 6 months! I know, that's really sad!
And, of course, the pictures...


The handsome fireman...


And his cute dalmation...



What a precious pair!


Daddy and his kiddos ready to trick or treat...


Going to the first house with Emily


Riding on Daddy's shoulders around the 'hood....Jack's favorite way to travel!

Momma and her babies...Rylee traveled in style in the Go-Buggy-it seems like just yesterday that Jack was having fun driving that thing!


Jack and his buddies Hodges and Emily- what a good looking crew!


Back home checking out all the treats...Jack's favorites were the M&M's!

No comments: