Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One more Jackism...

I have one more Jackism that I need to record because I'm sure I'll never remember all these cute things when I'm old and grey! Anyways, we have a DVR with our tv box (can't live without that!) and we keep numerous shows that Jack likes recorded to have 'on ready' if nothing he likes is on when a show is needed. Well, as John scrolled through the shows the other day, Jack started naming the one that was highlighted. He'd say, 'No, I don't want to watch Dora.' or 'I want to watch the top on, Curious George' So, John scrolled through each one and realized that he could read/recognize all but 1 of his shows. Holy Cow! I knew Jack always loved sounding out letters, learning phonics, etc., but I didn't realize how close to reading he really is! How neat. What a smarty pants...

No comments: