Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Dance Class for Miss Priss

Rylee started dance class in September as well.  I've only been counting down every day of her life she was 3 so that she could start taking dance. :)  I contacted the studio that I used to teach at over the summer and asked about Rylee starting in January after she turned 3, and they said that she could start in the fall!  I was SO excited...and so was Rylee.  She has been so excited to wear her new leotard and tights as well as her new dance shoes since we bought them!  She is taking a tap and ballet combo class every Wednesday this year and will perform in the recital in May!  We don't watch during the dance class, so I don't know exactly how the first day went, but she said she had fun and wants to go back and her teachers said she did well.  That sounds like a successful first day to me!

My pretty little dancer...
 

No comments: