Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mud Run!

John and some of his friends competed in the Mud Run this fall for his 3rd year.  This year it was at a new course...supposed to be bigger and better.  It had some hard  new obstacles and the guys were all excited about it.  I tagged along to be the photographer and I did my fair share of running around the course trying to find the guys for pictures.  I was able to capture a few fun pictures of the guys and all of their mud!  It was definitely muddy.  John had a great time and I'm sure he's already counting down the days to the next race!  Here are a few very muddy pictures...

Getting all signed in at the course...

 Pre-mud...

 Waving from the starting line...

 ...And they're off!

A very muddy John!

Just finished the switch-backs...only one more obstacle to go!

 Last obstacle...the stretcher carry!

 Very muddy!

John and Clayon...they survived!

No comments: