Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jack's Prayer...

I meant to post this last week and forgot, but I still wanted to post it so that I wouldn't forget it.  We were saying prayers last week in Jack's room.  Jack usually says 'The Lord's Prayer' and then does a few 'Thank you God for....".   He was thanking God and said, 'Thank you God for my eyeballs...so I can see your ways.'  WOW!  Both John and I were a little speechless for a second...and a little choked up too, I think.  

It is our prayer that we are able to teach both Jack and Rylee about God so that they develop a personal relationship with Him and strive to follow in His ways.  It is so neat to see Jack start to exhibit these qualities.  

1 comment:

The Russells said...

Wow! How proud you must have been. :) I would have teared up too.