Saturday, May 23, 2009

1st T-ball game

Today was Jack's second t-ball game....so now seems like a good time to post pics from last week's first game! :) I kept meaning to do it this week, but never got the chance. Anyways...Jack seems to be loving playing so far. They play for about an hour...usually 3 innings and everyone gets to bat each inning, so that's good. They don't do outs yet, so they all get to run the bases. After a little confusion about which base to run to last week, they've all done really good with that. Jack really hits the ball well. We're still working on getting good at fielding the ball, but he's got a good throw and knows the technique, so I know it'll come with practice. I definitely find baseball more interesting to watch than soccer, so I kinda hope he ends up liking it better! :) Of course, any sport that Jack decides to play I will love to watch because he's doing it!


Here are a few cute pictures from last week. I'm gonna try to post a video too...we'll see if I can get it to work!


All ready to head out to the game!



In the outfield...in the 'ready position'...SO CUTE!


Coach Clayon helping Jack get all ready to bat...


Running to second base


Giving us the thumb's up...waiting to run home!


Rylee bringing Jack his glove while he and the team wait on the bench...such a big helper!


And the video...Jack hitting and running to first!


No comments: