Rylee is learning so much. She sings the ABC's along with our little fridge magnets (although she doesn't get all the letters) and she is trying so hard to count. She loves to count the stairs as we walk up and down. Her favorite numbers seem to be 2 and 8 as those are repeated the most! :) She has really impressed me with learning her colors! She started recognizing pink (of course) about a month or two ago, but she now can recognize: red, blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, purple, black, brown, and white. She is very good at telling the ladies at Publix which color balloon she'd like! :)
Rylee is very excited about Christmas and loves to look at all the Christmas decorations! She is quick to point the out as we drive and will tell us if they are on 'Rylee's side' or 'Jack's side' of the car. When she is asked what she'd like for Christmas, she just says, 'Presents!' When you ask what kind of presents, she says, 'pink presents!' Hopefully Santa will get that right! :)
We celebrated Rylee's birthday on Saturday with our family and some of her little friends. She is VERY into Mickey Mouse (up until very recently, she called him 'Mick Mick' but now says it correctly...I don't like this at all!), so we had a Mickey themed party. I will post details and pictures in another post!
Happy Birthday, Miss Priss. You are truly a blessing in all of our lives and we love you so much! I am so lucky to be your Momma and I can't wait to see all that God has in store for you in this next year! We love you!
A few pictures of our girl...
Brand new...(tried hard to rotate this, but blogger didn't cooperate!)
First Birthday!
2nd Birthday party...
Officially 2...waking up on her birthday morning...

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! She does look like a big girl in those cute pink monkey pj's! I love the mickey dress too. :) I am also glad you have a new post!!!
Post a Comment