I can't believe Rylee is already 4 weeks old! I guess with Christmas coming just 2 weeks after she was born, time really has flown by. She is such a great baby. She's starting to be awake a little more, but still sleeps a lot. She is eating about every 2.5-3 hours during the day and going 3.5-4 hours at night. She was 6 lbs 12 ozs and 19 1/4 inches the day after we left the hospital and at 2 weeks was up to 7 lbs 13 ozs and 20 1/4 inches! She's definitely growing. In the last couple of days, I've caught some of her first 'real' smiles...so cute!
Jack has really been a great big brother so far. He loves to kiss and hug on Rylee (although sometimes he's not quite gentle enough) and he's always concerned if she is crying. He even asked us to turn his music off in the car the other day because he said it 'made Rylee upset.' Too cute!
These are a few new pictures of Rylee and Jack hanging out at home. We haven't been going out too much lately...trying to keep Rylee out of the cold weather and away from all the winter colds! Thankfully, after Christmas, the playroom is full of new and entertaining toys to keep Jack very busy!
Jack loves to give Rylee hugs! He woke up the other day asking to 'Hold Rylee' so we had to do that before breakfast!
Just being silly in the playroom!
Rylee is already getting used to posing for pictures...
First smiles!
1 comment:
Yeah! I love it - so glad you joined the rest of us with blogs! You'll find it makes it so much easier to keep up with everybody! Not have to send tons of emails all the time with pictures frees you up for the fun stuff with your little ones - who, by the way, are adorable!!! She looks so different already! Such pretty smiles and dark hair! Oh, I can't wait to hold her! It's so sweet that Jack wakes up wanting to hold her! I love your blog!
Post a Comment