Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2 Months!



Rylee is 2 months old today! I can't believe she's already been here 2 months...it's gone by super fast. We go to the doctor for her checkup (and yucky shots!) on Tuesday, so I'll have to update everyone on her stats then! She's definitely growing and is quite a nice handful now. She's still eating about every 3 hours during the day, but has been letting me get a little more sleep at night- sweet girl! I usually feed her around 11 or 11:30 before I go to bed and lately she's been sleeping till 4:15 or 5am- it's been nice to get a bit more sleep at one time. She's smiling and cooing all the time now and having much more awake time during the day. She's starting to establish a bit of a napping schedule, but we're still not really consistent yet. I'm trying to work on a bedtime for her instead of letting her just hang out with John and I until we go to bed...although I love just snuggling with her on the couch. She loves laying on her playmat and loves talking to the star that plays music and flashes lights! She's even starting to reach for the toys and bat at them...so cute! She also loves the mobile on her carseat and enjoys watching it and listening to it on car rides. Jack is still being a good big brother...always quick to point out when Rylee's upset. He loves giving her hugs and kisses...although we have to often remind him to be gentle. He say's 'Rylee's fragile'! He even tries to help give Rylee her paci- even when she really doesn't want it. Such a big helper!
Smiling at the star on her playmat



Looking in the mirror- she loves that thing!


Practicing some 'tummy time'


All smiles!


Jack snacking on some oreos after naptime



Jack smirking after getting caught getting in the fridge...


No comments: