Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I didn't take that many pictures last week...not sure why, just didn't think about it I guess! I'll try to do better this week. I still have some cute ones...don't worry! Nothing too exciting happening last week. Jack got a haircut (he gets one every 5 weeks- his hair grows super fast!) and did good with that as usual. I do have pictures of that! Jack had a Valentine's party at school and enjoyed 'mailing' his Valentine's to all of his little friends. John and I weren't supposed to be exchanging Valentine's day presents, but he's too sweet and surprised me with a pretty necklace! I did make him homemade peanut butter cookies for a special treat....Jack has thoroughly enjoyed those as well! My parents were able to watch the kiddos so that John and I could go out for a Valentine's dinner by ourselves for the first time since Rylee was born, so that was a nice treat too!


Rylee is still doing great...getting more and more personality everyday! She's started laughing a little bit, so that's fun! I'll have to try to get some video to post. She is bad about performing for the camera...she'll be talking a bunch and then I'll turn on the camera and she totally quiets down. Silly girl! She's getting a little bit more set schedule too! She is starting to consistently take about 3 naps/day and has been going to bed at about 8pm every night. I still feed her once more at about 11pm before I go to bed...gives me a little more straight sleep! :)

This weekend was the baby shower weekend! I went to a baby shower lunch on Saturday for my friend Kristen who is having twins (a boy and a girl) in April! On Sunday, my friend Meredith and I hosted a baby shower for Regan who will have her little one in just 2 weeks...can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! John was superdaddy taking care of both kiddos both afternoons by himself...if only Jack would take a nap lasting longer than 1 hour! :)

Ok, on to the pictures...

Jack getting his haircut by Miss Ronda



Rylee still loves her playmat...she fusses if the music and lights stop!



Such a sweet face...



Big boy having fun in the bathtub



Rylee has been loving the lights and music on Jack's old bouncy seat...she just smiles and laughs at them!



Having fun outside...we all have a little spring fever I think!



Now, I have to brag on my dear husband a bit! He spent the last week or two building us an awesome bookcase for the office. We have had books stashed all over this house with nowhere to put them, so finally we have a beautiful bookcase and our books can all be in one place! Check out his work!








No comments: