Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just hanging out...

Well, another week has come and gone. They seem to go by faster all the time! We had some nice weather last week, so we enjoyed a little time outside. Jack is so ready for spring time to be here. He asks every day, 'Can we go outside now?'...Even when it's raining! He does have a pretty cool backyard to play in and I can't wait till we can enjoy it more! On Monday and Tuesday, I watched some friends of ours' little girl, Ellie. She's 15 months old and Jack had a good time playing with her. She is a super easy going kid, thank goodness- 3 kids is a lot of work! On Thursday Jack and John went to Funzone with Emily and her Daddy, Ryan. They all had a good time running around and bouncing. Then, we all enjoyed a yummy dinner at Five Guys- such good burgers! :) Jack's friends Emily and Hodges came over to play on Friday. They had a lot of fun playing...especially jumping on Jack's big boy bed (picture below!).

This past weekend, I went away to the mountains (with Rylee) for a girls weekend with my small group. We had a great time just chatting, eating out, and shopping. We shopped till we dropped on Saturday! I brought my camera with me to the mountains, but didn't take a single picture...I'll have to do better next time! We all had fun, bur were really ready to get home and see our kiddos...this was the first time any of us had left them for more than one night! Jack and Daddy had a fun boys weekend at home. They hung out and watched some movies, went to Petsmart (one of Jack's favorite places) to check out the animals, and even made it to church on Sunday.

John, Jack and I are really looking forward to Playhouse Disney Live on Friday....thanks MuMu and Papa! I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to share!!

Ok, on to the pictures...




Ellie and Rylee- Ellie loved the baby and loved to give her kisses...





Jack and Ellie reading books with me-I think we read every one of our books at least once that day!





Rylee being cute in the bathtub- she loves bathtime!



Rylee has started a bad habit of trying to suck her thumb. She takes the paci fine when it's there, but if she can't get to it, she's started to go for her thumb. I'm trying to stop that rather quickly...don't want to deal with taking that away in a couple years!




Jack enjoying some grapes for snack...





Jack has gotten really big into saying 'cheese' for the camera- here he is mid-cheese! :0


Another cutie smiling for the camera...




Jack helping Daddy fix dinner



Rylee is always so happy and smiley when I go to get her in the morning...



Working hard on his little laptop! He's really getting good at doing the letter and number games-such a little smarty!



Jack and his friends having fun in his big boy bed!



Jack reading a book to Rylee


No comments: