Last Friday (yes, I'm a little behind at blogging...it's been a busy week!) Jack's friend Hodges came over and the kids played out back in the sprinkler and played with Jack's new water table. (Thank you Amma and GiGi!) They were not super excited by the sprinkler, but LOVED the water table. They had fun pouring the water down the water wheel and driving the boats. They also enjoyed pouring the water out of the table and then using the hose to refill the table. Silly boys! We've already played with the water table a couple more times since Friday...it's a great summertime cooling off activity! :)
Jack checking out the new table
Having fun with Hodges
Refilling...this is when they were still doing it neatly...the spraying got much crazier! It was cute so I started taking pictures (of course!). Then I asked Regan, 'Does taking pictures of this mean I condone the activity?' I guess so...
Jack spraying...check out the tongue sticking out...so serious!
No comments:
Post a Comment