Thursday, June 26, 2008

VBS!

We had Vacation Bible school at church last week. Jack had a great time singing, learning bible stories, doing crafts, and of course eating snacks! I volunteered all week and did Arts and Crafts with the kids. It was fun- thankfully the crafts required very little actual artistic abilities! :) Rylee was the angel of the nursery all week. The ladies in there loved her! I don't think she cried all week- but she also didn't hardly nap all week. There was just too much excitement going on for her to sleep. Thankfully, she's easily gotten back on her normal schedule this week! Here are a few random pictures from the week. I have no pictures of Rylee at VBS- I know, I'm a terrible blogging mom for that! I just never brought my camera with me when I went to check on her. I will assure you she was well loved and spoiled and had a great time!

Jack having fun in music!




Yummy snack time!




All the kids walking over to the back parking lot. They had a 'water day' on Thursday complete with a water slide and slip and slide thing. Jack wasn't a huge fan of it all, but did go down the slide one time!


Going down the slide....



Craft time


Singing songs at closing time


No comments: