Rylee turned 9 months old today! Where has this year gone? Before I know it, she's gonna be a year old and not a little baby any more! She is just as sweet as ever...always happy and smiling! She has developed a little bit of separation anxiety over the last week or so and will fuss if I get out of eyesight...especially if we're out somewhere and not at home. She still loves all the ladies in the nursery at church and hasn't ever fussed when we've left her there, hopefully that will continue! She has been saying 'Dada' since we went to the beach and started saying 'Momma' this past Monday (August 25), so that makes me happy! She's really good at saying Momma when she needs something! :) She's still a great eater and loves
most everything. She doesn't care for peas or broccoli, but that's about it. We tried mashed potatoes and she ate them, but wasn't a big fan. I think it was more of a texture thing rather than a taste thing, so we'll try them again soon! I've started grinding her food up a little coarser lately so we can hopefully move to more finger foods soon. She LOVES the Gerber puffs... I think she'd eat them all day if we let her and she's great at picking them up, so she should enjoy feeding herself other stuff too. Rylee still has no teeth! It's crazy to me because Jack got his first 2 teeth right at 7 months, so I expected her to follow suite. I'm totally fine with no teeth though...especially since I'm still nursing! :)
Rylee is all over the place these days! She's not officially crawling yet (well, she does crawl backwards), but she manages to get where she needs to go. It's a little combination of rolling, scooting, crawling backwards. Not sure how she does it, but she goes! I put her on a blanket in the playroom with her toys, but she never stays on the blanket anymore! It's too cute. This morning she decided she wanted to try to pull up on the couch in the playroom. She got up on her knees, but couldn't figure out how to get up on her feet...I'm sure it won't be long!
A few pictures of our girl...
Having fun in the bath...I tried to make her hair into a little mohawk, but it's getting too long, it just flops over now. :)
Trying so hard to crawl...and getting into Jack's toys!

Trying to pull up on the couch today...such a big girl!
Enjoying being outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment