Today was Jack's first day of 3 year old preschool! He was so excited about going to his new big-boy classroom. We went last week to meet his teachers and he had such a fun time playing with all the new, cool toys! I, of course, was a little nervous about the drop off. We have been talking it up for the past week or so, but you just never know how they are gonna do! We walked in and he walked right in to the classroom to say hello to Miss Mary. He even gave her a hug! I then had to ask for a hug for me! He also gave Rylee a hug and a kiss good-bye, so that was really sweet! I can't wait to hear how his day went when I pick him up! My big boy is growing up!
Oh, and a funny that Jack said in the car on the way to school. I was telling him that he was such a big boy and was gonna have so much fun him his new class. He replies with, 'Yes, you can't stop me from growing up, Momma.' I guess he's heard me say that to him, but it was so funny hearing him say it! :)
1 comment:
He's so precious! So glad his first day at preschool went well for both of you! :)
Post a Comment