Saturday, September 13, 2008

Going mobile!!!

We had a big milestone in our house today...Rylee started crawling!!! YAY! I guess I should clarify...Rylee started crawling forward! She has been crawling backwards for a couple of weeks and has been scooting and rolling around for about a month now, but she is now officially crawling! It's still quite slow and deliberate, but she's definitely doing it...and is so excited to be able to get to the toys she wants! So cute. She's also been sitting up from a crawling position for about 3 weeks, so now she can crawl, get the toy she wants and sit herself up to play with it! Such a big girl! I guess I really need to start babyproofing now...oh boy!

Here's a little video of her crawling in the playroom this afternoon...


1 comment:

Chris and Emily said...

yea for Rylee. Now you're really going to have your hands full!!