Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall Festival at Jack's school...

Rylee and I went and helped with Jack's fall fest at preschool the week before Halloween.  I didn't get a chance to get many good pictures of Jack playing all the fun games as I was helping with one game and chasing Rylee around the whole time!  :)  But, I did get a cute picture of his whole class after they'd finished the games and were headed back to class.  It was so cute watching the kids posing for this picture...every single one of them was saying 'Cheese'- it was so loud!  I remember the first year I helped with this (Jack was 2) and when it was time for the kids to go back to class, Jack got all upset that I was leaving.  Of course, he was easily calmed by his teachers because they were going back for snack time! :)  This year, Jack lined up (he was the line leader that day!) and headed back with just a 'Bye Momma'.  My big boy is growing up! 



Happy Halloween from Jack's class!

No comments: