Sunday, November 1, 2009

USC vs. SC State



We took Jack to the USC vs. SC State game on October 3rd.  I know this is out of order...used the other camera and forgot about these pictures before I posted Country Adventures...oh well, at least I'm getting them on here!  :)  Jack was so excited to go to a game.  He has gotten much more into football this season- wanting to know about what's happening on the field, watching the games on TV with Daddy, etc.  It's so cute and I think John is beside himself excited to have a football watching buddy!  :)  It was a great day for tailgating...warm and sunny with lots of yummy food!  Jack and his buddies Drew and Jonah had fun playing football and corn hole and just running around before the game.  The game started at 7pm and we stayed for almost the whole thing.  With about 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter, Jack cuddled up on my lap and FELL ASLEEP ON MY SHOULDER!  I can't remember the last time that's happened....it was so sweet!  Rylee doesn't even do that anymore...I loved it...but then again, I didn't have to carry him all the way from the stadium back to our car near the rocket!  He stayed asleep in John's arms the whole way out there and for the whole ride home!  That's what playing so hard does to a little boy who didn't nap! :) 

Jack is loving the USC cheers lately too!  He loves to do the 'USC, Goooo Cocks' cheer and he and Rylee run through the house doing the 'GAME'....'COCKS" cheer.  Too cute!  He also loves to talk about what happened during the game too.  He will say, 'The other team wasn't being good so they got one of those yellow flags!' It's so funny seeing him getting into the games. 


Mr. Cliff was 'coaching' this team and Jack and Drew are getting the plan for the next play!


Just hanging out snacking on some Cheetos...always a favorite!


Jack and Drew played cornhole on this cute little mini Cornhole set...it was just their size!


Jack and Daddy watching the Carolina Band as they march through the fairgrounds into the game...


Now it's tiume for a cookie...


Walking into the game with Jonah...the boys traded 'finger's before we went in...they were very excited about it!


Jack with his new finger, ready to cheer on the Gamecocks!


Jack was so excited to be sitting with Say-Say and Anthony!  During halftime, Say-Say bought dippin dots and Jack was really excited about 'sharing' them with her! :)


Jack sleeping in the car after the game...

No comments: