We've spent lots of time upstairs in the playroom playing with all the new toys. The favorites have definitely been the kitchen and the 'big boy legos.' I think they both could spend hours with these two toys...Santa definitely got it right this year...
Doing a little painting one morning...the kids loved this! I had these grand ideas for them to paint white snowmen on blue paper...they had other plans and made 'rainbows' of colors for me! :)
We had a great time at Jack's friend, Anna Beth's, 5th birthday party at Edventure Children's Museum...
Some of our friends from church, the Carpenter's, hosted a wonderful Sunday School social- a Pig Pickin' at their house. John went over with some of the guys to cook the pig Friday night and we all joined them on Saturday for the party. John and the guys stayed up all night keeping the pig cooking...needless to say, they were super tired that afternoon!
Jack, Rylee and I went to see a performance at the Columbia Marionette Theater on Martin Luther King day- we say 'A Dinosaur's Tale'...it was really cute and the kids had a great time, even though it was super crowded. We even got to go backstage to see how they work the puppets...
Daddy built me a very nice bench for our back hallway and Jack was a great helper helping Daddy paint it. Jack is always learning something hanging out with his Daddy!
2 comments:
I hear you on the cabin fever. We're ready for Spring ourselves! I got your comment on Edisto and I know the road your talking about. That's on Edisto Island but off the beach. Let me know when you're going to be down there again. We might be getting down there in June but not in July for the family reunion as it's too close to our due date. Hope y'all are doing well and have enjoyed all the updates!
Looks like a fun January! I love Rylee's kitchen...I might need more details on that. :) I am ready for some Spring weather too.
Post a Comment