My kiddos and my wonderful husband really spoiled me on my birthday! John and I went out to dinner (thanks to our wonderful neighbors for babysitting!), a couple days before my actual birthday. It was a yummy dinner and so nice to be able to go out with just the two of us! On my birthday, the kiddos got up and both of them told me 'Happy Birthday' without me even reminding me that it was my bday...how sweet! When we came downstairs, John had surprised me and picked up Krispy Kreme donuts for us for a yummy breakfast treat! The kiddos and I ALL enjoyed those! They even made me a birthday poster like we made for Jack...they were so excited to show it to me after we got home from picking Jack up from school. They gave me my presents at lunch and I got some good ones! John makes me a shutterfly calendar each Christmas with pictures of the kiddos from each month of the previous year. They are alway my favorite present! Anyways, this year, for my bday, he turned each of the calendars into a photo book for me. Such a wonderful gift...and I look forward to getting a new one each year. :) I also got a new cd, a new book and a bookmark that the kiddos made for me. It was a great day! I love that we make a big deal about birthdays...such wonerful memories we are making! A few pictures of my special day...
My kiddos excited about Krispy Kreme donuts...love the hats!
No comments:
Post a Comment