I'm still working on catching up the blog...and I'm still in May with my posts. This was our first trip to the pool for the season. Our pool was open quite yet, but we went to some of our friends' pool with our playgroup and had a great time swimming and enjoying a picnic lunch. The water was still a little chilly for me, but the kids didn't mind a bit! They were so excited to be swimming...I definitely have two little fish! :) We have really enjoyed lots of time in the water this summer! Here are some pictures of our fun day...with many more pool pictures to come (hopefully!)...
Emily pulling Rylee in the boat...the boat was a big hit! Thanks Cully's for sharing it...
Jack, Hodges and Grant swimming around...
Jack having fun with the squirter...
Rylee had a good time playing at the edge of the pool
All the kiddos enjoying a yummy picnic lunch...
No comments:
Post a Comment