Thursday, May 27, 2010

Preschool Graduation...

Jack graduated from preschool on May 27th.  The preschool did such a nice ceremony for all of the children including a slideshow of pictures from throughout the year and followed by a dinner reception.  We have had such a wonderful experience with Jack's preschool...from age 2 when Jack cried when I dropped him off to age 4 when he couldn't wait to get to school to see all of his friends!  Lexington United Methodist Church is a wonderful preschool and I'm really sad that our family has graduated from it.  Rylee will go to our church's preschool this fall since they offer an early morning drop-off option so that I'm able to work and we are really excited about that and know that she will have a wonderful experience there, but I will certainly miss all of the teachers and staff at LUMC this fall.

Here are some pictures of the graduation ceremony and afterwards.  All the children looked so precious in their cap and gown...so grown up!  I'm finally posting these pictures at the end of July...only weeks before we start 'big boy school'...another new adventure!  We've got the school supplies bought, the bookbag and lunch box ordered, and are all ready for meet the teachers!

Jack in his classroom before graduation...

Jack and his buddies Phillip and Landon


Jack and his best bud at preschool, Nate.  So glad Nate will be at Midway this fall, too!

The stage...all ready for the ceremony to start...


The cute little graduates!


Singing 'If I were a Butterfly'...so precious!


Everyone singing together...


The kiddos watching the slideshow of their year...


Waiting in line to get his diploma...


Getting his diploma from Ms. Sherri


Big thumbs up!


Showing off his diploma (and really ready to take the cap off!)

Our family...


Jack with Amma and Gigi


Jack with MuMu and Poppa


Jack and Rylee giving Ms. Mary (Jack's teacher from 3 yr old preschool) a big hug!


Jack giggling with Ms. Marie


Jack and Ms. Sherri



\\

No comments: