Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

A few pictures of my cuties on Halloween.  Rylee (as previewed at preschool) made a pretty cute Dorothy this year and Jack was totally not into coordinating costumes and being the Tin Man as I had envisioned.  Instead, he had specific ideas of what he wanted to be...either a spider or a bat.  I had to look high and low to find one of those and ended up ordering a bat costume online.  He was super excited about it and that made it totally ok that they didn't coordinate!  :)  As a side note (just cause I wanna remember it)...Jack, Rylee and I had a funny conversation as we were discussing costume ideas.  One day Jack said that he might like to be a knight...Rylee was in the car too and she got quiet for just a second and then said, 'and I can be day!'  Jack and I just laughed and laughed...it was hilarious!  My funny kiddos!  Ok, enough of that...enjoy the pictures...

A few pre-trick or treating pictures...

Silly faces...


Our family...

My cute little Dorothy!

Jack found some crazy bug on his little pumpkin...he was very proud to show it to everyone!

My little bat!

Rylee's first house trick or treating...

Jack was literally running from house to house...

Jack and his buddy Hodges...

Rylee and Manning...

So sweet holding hands...

Rylee got a little tired about halfway through the neighborhood...Jack was being sweet helping her go to each house...

Jack barely got in the front door before he started doing inventory on his VERY full candy basket!  This is the first year that we made it all the way around our neighborhood circle!  

No comments: