This is from a few days before we left for the beach. Just trying to get caught up before I start going through the massive amounts of pictures I took while we were at the beach! It was a nice morning (not crazy hot, yet) and Jack and I played out back for a while during Rylee's nap. Rylee joined us for her first time swinging in the swing and her first time playing in the grass when she woke up. She loved the swing...especially when Jack was pushing her. :) Jack's new favorite way to swing is on his belly-'flying' as he calls it. He knows how to swing on his bottom and even does pretty good with doing his legs out and in to push, but he prefers the flying right now! You'll notice on some of the pictures that Jack has sunglasses on, but they are under his chin. This is also one of his new things. He'll keep the glasses on his face for a few minutes, but then they always seem to end up back down under his chin! Silly kid!
Jack and his cool shades
'Flying' on the swing
Such a good big brother helping to push Rylee
Rylee loves the swing!
Getting ready to slide
Pretty girl in the swing
The best I got of the two of them together...always a challenge
Rylee checking out the grass
No comments:
Post a Comment