Rylee turned 10 months old yesterday...yes, I'm a day late with this post! Rylee is getting to be such a big girl. She's crawling at super-fast speed (catch the Little Einteins reference?), and trying to pull up on everything. She hasn't gotten up on both feet yet, but she's so so close! I think she's just enjoying her mobility and loves to just do 'laps' around the downstairs and around the playroom. I think Jack has enjoyed her crawling too...they are actually getting to play together more and more each day! Rylee is still a great eater...as I posted earlier- she's completely done with baby food. She loves feeding herself and so far, she'll eat everything I give her. She has her favorites, of course, but doesn't turn anything down! :) Rylee finally got her first tooth on September 24th...I've been trying to get a picture of it to post, but I haven't been successful yet! I'll keep trying. The one right next to it is about to pop through, so by the time I get the picture, she may have two! Rylee's two new favorite tricks are playing peek-a-boo and clapping her hands. She's known how to clap for a while, but now she does it when she gets excited or if you say 'Yay'! So cute. She loves to play peek-a-boo with her little bunny lovey...but she'll pull her dress up over her head too! We'll have to work on that as she gets older!
A few pictures of Miss Priss...
Taking a wagon ride around the neighborhood
Rylee is really into books lately! She loves to crawl over to the bookshelf and empty it! Then, she'll sit right in the middle of all the books and look at them. So cute!
Pulling up on the toy basket!
No comments:
Post a Comment