John and Jack decided they wanted to camp out this past weekend...in the backyard! John was able to borrow a tent from a friend of his at work. They got it all set up Saturday afternoon. That night, they camped...and they did it in style! They slept on the blow up bed and even brought out the portable dvd player so they could watch a movie before night-night! Jack had such a great time. He had been talking about it all week and was so excited to get to sleep outside! They bundled up really well and stayed pretty warm all night. I think Jack got all the extra covers, so John was a little chilly by morning! I think Jack's favorite part may have been the flashlights...the boy is obsessed with flashlights! So, actually having an occasion where he really needed a flashlight was pretty exciting! If only he'd stop shining them in our eyes! :)
The Camp site!
2 comments:
too cute - our husbands must think alike - Chris just mentioned a few weeks ago that he wanted to camp out with Cort in the backyard one weekend soon!!! Love it.
Looks like so much fun! I'm sure Jack is still talking about it. I so enjoy keeping up with your family!
God bless!
Fran
Post a Comment