Thursday, October 23, 2008

A not so fun 'first'...

Well, Rylee got her first Ear Infection on Monday. In usual Rylee fashion, she was not acting very bad...just a little fussier than usual and not eating very well. I knew something was wrong when she didn't want to eat...this girl is always ready to eat! She'd been running a low-grade fever over the weekend off and on too, but at first I thought that might be from teething. We went to see Dr. Cope on Monday afternoon and she had a pretty bad infection in the left ear. We're on antibiotics now and she's finally starting to get back to her normal self. I've really missed my super-happy, easy-going, smiley face this week. I have really learned to appreciate what a great baby we have. She's such a sweet girl and it's so hard to see her not feeling great. I guess it's good that we made it to 10.5 months before the first ear infection...hopefully we can go another 10.5 months (or more) before another one! :)



And just because I can't post without a cute picture of Miss Priss...even when she's sick, she's smilin'!






No comments: