I've been very cautious about posting this...didn't want to jinx anything! But, I think we've really got it now, so I can go ahead and brag on my boy a little bit! Jack has reached a pretty big milestone in the last few weeks...no more diapers at all!!! He has been potty trained for a really long time (during the day), but we were still doing diapers at nighttime and naptime. Well, we decided about a month ago that we were ready to be done with the diapers all together. With a lot of patience, hard work and sheer bridery we did it!!! Jack has been earning stickers for each time he wakes up dry. After a certain number of stickers, he gets a prize (one that he picked out at his favorite store...the O store!). He's racked up quite a few little prizes so far! One of his prizes last week was to go to Rush's for a hot fudge cake...he loved it! He's been talking about it ever since. The boy loves sweets! :) Here's a picture of Jack enjoying his hot fudge cake and all of his big boy stickers!! Also....if anyone has any ideas on how to wean off the bribery, I'm all ears!! ;)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment