Yes, I'm still playing catch-up from Christmas...I think I'm almost done, bear with me! Most of this is probably just for me (and the Grandmother's, of course!)...I'll get back to more current stuff soon! :)
We always celebrate Christmas with John's family on Christmas Eve with a big dinner and lots of present opening. Jack was so excited to get over to Amma and Gigi's house after his nap on Christmas Eve...I think he knew that it was the beginning of a lot of fun for the next day or so! :) We enjoyed a great meal (as usual) and then were even able to talk to John's sister, Schaine, and her family via webcam! They are living in Hawaii right now...tough life, right!? Jack played a great Santa this year...he was super excited to help pass out all the presents to everyone and was happy to help everyone open the gifts if needed! Too cute! Of course, any present that Rylee got, Jack had to check out too. Rylee was pretty good at opening those presents too...guess all that practice at the beginning of the month with her birthday really got her ready!
The chef!
Rylee and her snacks...they are never far away!
Rylee and Uncle Andy...Yay, she's not crying! :)
Jack and Aunt Cindi wrestling...
Of course, Jack opens the first gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment