Friday, January 30, 2009
Prayer Request for Miss Priss
I wanted to ask for your prayers for Rylee. She has been battling a bad double ear infection for the past week. This is the 4th ear infection she's had in the last few months and they seem to come back as soon as she gets off antibiotics. Our Pediatrician has recommended that we see an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist to discuss getting tubes in her ears. Of course we'd rather our baby not have to have surgery, but at this point I just want her happy and healthy again. She's usually such a sweet, happy girl and she's been miserable lately. I used to work at the surgery center where she'll probably have the procedure done and know how it all goes and how quick it is, but it's totally different when you're the mom and not the nurse! :) Please pray that she starts to feel better soon and that the ENT is able to get her surgery scheduled quickly. I will keep you updated when we have a date as we will certainly need your prayers for that too! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Rachel had to get tubes one day before her birthday!!! She has had a few since then but things have been better. I hope Rylee begins to feel better soon!
We will be praying for her and for wisdom for y'all and the ENT. I know that is no fun and it's quite stressful to think of your little one having surgery. Hang in there!
Hey there! I'm so sorry Rylee's not feeling well. Maybe she won't have to get them - the boys totally stopped having ear infections once they were up walking (I guess anatomy and gravity working together helped that). Anyway, these are the first they've had since just after their first birthday. We missed ya'll at the party! See you soon!
Post a Comment