It was such a treat to have Daddy home for a good while around Christmas...he was off the whole week after Christmas! The weather was so nice and unseasonably warm for late December, so we decided to take a trip to the zoo with Jack's buddy Hodges, his sister Manning, and their Mommy Regan. We had such a good time seeing all the animals, eating a picnic lunch and enjoying the nice day. It was a big help having an extra set of hands around to help with the kiddos, too...and of course Jack and Hodges loved having Daddy/Mr. John to play with and help them see all the animals.
Jack and Daddy checking out the bats...Yuck!
1 comment:
Hey Rebekah! I LOVE the pediped shoes we have for Anna! I'm kind of a nerd and did lots of shoe research before I bought them and they really are great! They are a bit pricey, but totally worth it. The soles are definitely thick enough, even though they're flexible, that they're great for outside. Anna wears hers everywhere and they are perfect for beginner walkers (that's why I bought them in the first place). Hope this helps. Your kids are absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment