It's just so much fun having a little girl! I loved playing with baby dolls as a kid and now it's like I have my own living breathing baby doll to dress up! One of my most favorite shower presents was a bow holder with a good starting collection of hairbows for Rylee (thanks, Erin!). For some reason, I kinda forgot about them when Rylee was first born, or just didn't think she had enough hair to hold them...well, I was wrong. I pulled those bows out last week and she hasn't been without one since! I love them! Of course, Rylee's hair is thinning out, so my time with hairbows may be limited for a little bit, but I'll put them in as long as I can! :) I've even started learning to make the bows and I think I'm gonna take a class soon so I can get all the tricks! So much fun!
Here are a few pictures of my cutie in her bows...
This was Rylee's first time in the Bumbo seat...she liked it for a few minutes, but still isn't quite ready to use it all the time!
Jack loves holding his sister...do you think they look alike? :)
1 comment:
Very cute! Loved spending time with yall this weekend!! Don't forget to send me Easter pics!!
Post a Comment