
Jack, Rylee and I went to the park on Wednesday morning. We have a great park in Lexington with lots of cool stuff to play on and lots of nice shade for those hot days in the summer! Jack had a great time playing on all the big slides and the swings. He is really enjoying being able to be outside since the weather's been a bit warmer. John was able to meet us at the park for a picnic lunch, too- we all really enjoyed that and hope to make it a regular lunch date this summer! A few pictures...
Having fun swinging...

Jack loves the slides



Climbing up on the jungle gym...this one makes Momma nervous! :)
Rylee was such a good girl hanging out in her stroller...so sweet!

Hopefully there will be lots more trips to the park this spring and summer. I guess by next summer I'll be chasing two little ones all around! I better enjoy this year while Rylee still stays right where I put her...it sure doesn't last long! :)
1 comment:
Looks like he had fun! He is precious too! Beautiful family you have. Love Rylee's chillin' picture.
Post a Comment