Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tummy Time!

I know I haven't been as good at giving Rylee tummy time during the day as I was with Jack. There are probably a few reasons for this. First, I don't really like to leave Rylee on the floor for long periods with Jack around. Not that he doesn't love his sister- it's actually quite the opposite- sometimes he loves her too much and hugs and loves on her a little rougher than I'd like. Therefore, she stays in a bouncy seat, swing, etc more often that on the floor. Second, we are out and about a lot more than we were with Jack. When Jack was little, our outings worked solely around his schedule, but Rylee has to be a lot more flexible. We have to take Jack to school, go to playgroup and other activites, so Rylee spends a lot more time in her carrier or in the baby bjorn than Jack did. Anyways, I've been really trying to give Rylee a good bit of tummy time lately to make sure she gets those neck muscles good and strong. She's been doing really good and is mastering the baby push-up pretty well.





4 comments:

Kevin and Lisa said...

Such a sweet face! I love that last picture.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww...love the pics!

Masters Rental said...

She is growing up so much! She is absolutely gorgeous...so sweet.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh my goodness-- she has the best cheeks ever!