Thursday, March 27, 2008

Whoever invented Moon Sand...


Doesn't have a 3 year old! That stuff just gets everywhere! Jack got some Moon Sand as a big brother gift from a friend of mine after Rylee was born. I've kinda been scared to open it (as you can tell since Rylee's almost 4 months and I'm just now posting about it!), but Jack found it the other day and really wanted to play with it. Well, he loved it...loved raking the sand, molding the sand, etc. I knew he was gonna love it since it's kinda a combination of sand and playdoh- both of which are some of Jack's current favorites! If I had been smarter, I would've started this activity on the kitchen table, but instead we did it on Jack's little table in the playroom. Not a good idea to play with Moon Sand on carpet...just makes a big mess! Thankfully, it does come out of the carpet pretty easily with a vaccum...even the red sand! :) So, just some helpful advice for those of you who haven't tried it yet: Do it in the kitchen and be prepared to sweep/vaccum when your done...that's what we'll be doing next time! :)


1 comment:

The Russells said...

Rebekah and John, Your family is so cute! I saw your blog link through Sarah's facebook page. Rebekah, you are such a good blogger and I enjoyed catching up with y'all a little bit. It looks like you all are doing great. Mary Beth (Redmond) Russell