I haven't done a random picture post in a while so I figured I was due. We've had a pretty quiet week around here...didn't even make a trip to the 'O-store' (Target). I think Jack and I are both in withdrawls...he says that's his favorite store. :) Jack had his friends over for playtime and lunch today- they all had a good time and hopefully that will ensure good naps all around! Jack just loves playing with his friends. If we haven't seen them in a few days, he'll start asking about them- 'Momma, where is Hodges?' 'Momma, what is Drew doing?' He's always very concerned. Sweet boy! Rylee will be four months on Sunday- I can't believe it. She's getting so big and showing so much personality! More about that on Sunday, though! :) Ok, on to pictures...
Jack has been having lots of fun playing golf with Daddy in the yard...maybe he'll be our very own little Tiger Woods! :)
Last weekend, Jack helped Daddy wash the car. He was a good helper, but I think he had more fun getting wet in the puddles...
Jack loves to sit with Rylee, lay with Rylee, hold Rylee...we try to get pictures of them together quite often, but we still haven't gotten a great one. Jack is always 'done' as soon as the camera comes out!
Rylee still loves her mirror-especially for some tummy time. She's getting better and better at that tummy thing, by the way!
Smiling pretty after we went for a walk
Jack enjoying some good bbq chicken the other night at dinner. We had been cutting it up for him, but then he requested to 'eat it with the bone like Momma and Daddy.' You see the finished corn on his plate...he ate two of those that night- the boy LOVES corn on the cob!
1 comment:
So precious! Love the bbq chicken pic!
Post a Comment