Rylee is starting to stretch her feedings out a bit. She is now nursing about every 4 hours. She still gets a 'snack' at night before I go to bed, but we're starting to do it a little earlier. I was feeding her at 11pm, and now we are at 10:30pm, I think I'll stay at that time for another week or so and then go back a little more. Hopefully in the next month or so, we can get rid of that feeding. She still goes to bed right at 7pm and does so well with her nighttime routine. We've started doing a bath every night cause she likes it so much and it helps her get ready for bed. She's so predictable...as soon as the bath is over and we get her jammies on, she's ready to eat and go to bed. I think if we did that same routine at 2 in the afternoon, she'd be ready for nighttime! I'm so blessed to have 2 good sleepers!
Ok, that's enough for now...now pictures!
Jack and Rylee doing some 'tummy time' together....Now do you think they look alike? I'm still not so sure...
Rylee is starting to like the bumbo seat a little more- it's nice to get her up into a different position a little bit!
Trying to figure out that paci! She's getting better at grabbing it and getting it into her mouth...but she's also good at grabbing it and pulling out to, so that tends to make her mad!
I've still not gotten the rolling over on video, but here is a still shot progression of her rolling...look at the last picture- she looks so proud of herself.
doing some tummy time...
Sleeping in the stroller at the park last week. She loves the bunny lovie...won't go to sleep without it!
Me and my girl...
Grabbing a toy on the playmat...she's getting so good at actually playing with toys now. So neat to see her learning and growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment